Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Installation Services in DC / MD
With almost half a century of experience and a Better Business Bureau BBB A+ Rating rating, Spartan is the best choice in Maryland and Washington, DC for an air conditioning contractor. Spartan’s A/C services are offered 24 Hours / 7 Days a week for regular and emergency needs. Spartan also provides home heating services (HVAC).
Some of Spartan’s HVAC services include:
- Central Air Conditioning System Repair, Installation & Energy Saving Maintenance
- High Efficiency Air Conditioning Systems & Heat Pumps – Installation & Repair
- Freon Leak Detection Dye Test & Freon Leak Repair
- Energy Saving Programmable Thermostats
- Home Energy Audits
- Heating System Repair, Installation and Energy Saving Maintenance
- Boilers, Steam Boilers, Hot Air Furnaces, Heat Pumps & Circulating Pumps
- High Efficiency Heating Systems & Furnaces Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversions for Heating Systems
- Electric to Gas Conversions for Heating Systems
- Heating System & Furnace Repair, Installation & Energy Saving Maintenance
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Air Cleaners, Air Handlers, Coils, Filters, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers & Compressors
Air Conditioning Maintenance / Tune-Ups
Spartan is a PEPCO Home Energy Savings Program participating contractor. Our HVAC technicians are trained in state-of-the-art tune-up and installation practices. During a system tune-up, your contractor will use a Service Assistant™ diagnostic tool to analyze your unit’s performance and make adjustments for optimum efficiency. Then, you will receive a a detailed report of your system’s operating efficiency before and after the tune-up. You will find out the cost savings you will gain from improvements made during the tune-up. You may be eligible for a $100 rebate off of this service! Spartan recommends an annual a/c maintenance plan to ensure optimium performance.
Energy Savings Rebates
Spartan is a participating contractor in the PEPCO HVAC High Efficiency Program. This Program was developed to promote a 15% decrease in energy consumption as part of the statewide EmPOWER Maryland Initiative. Spartan technicians are trained in state of the art tune-up and installation practices.