Emergency Plumbing Services in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Plumbing emergencies don’t always occur during business hours, but they always require immediate attention. That’s because water from leaks, broken sump pumps, and even clogged sewer lines could cause extensive damage in a matter of minutes. If you find yourself in a plumbing emergency, first shut off the waterline, then call Spartan Plumbing.
Over our nearly 50 years of service to the Maryland and Washington, D.C. communities, we’ve helped thousands of home and business owners. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services to ensure our customers will always have the assistance they need, when they need it. Spartan Plumbing’s professional team of specialists can help fix your plumbing emergency no matter when it happens.
If You Need Immediate Service, Call 1-800-882-0194 or Complete Our Schedule Service Form
Why Choose Spartan Plumbing for Your Emergency Plumbing Needs?
When you choose Spartan Plumbing, you will not only get professional 24/7 emergency service, you’ll also get our quality service and expertise:
- We are licensed and insured.
- Our team is experienced, trustworthy, and professional.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer a range of emergency plumbing services around the clock, including leak detection, sump pump repair, water line repair, and more.
We Offer 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Services in D.C. and Maryland
Water Leak Detection — Even small water leaks can cause damage over time, but large leaks can quickly wreak havoc in your home. Contact Spartan Plumbing right away if you suspect a leak in your home, even if you cannot find the source of the water. Our professional team will find and repair the leak before any more damage is caused.
Backflow Prevention — We often take clean water for granted, until the water that flows from our pipes is no longer fresh and clear. Occasionally, a sudden drop in water pressure could reverse the flow of water in your home, causing dirty water to make its way to your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room. If you suspect backflow, contact Spartan Plumbing to repair an existing backflow preventer or install a new one, quickly returning clean water to your faucet.
Sewer and Drain Cleaning — A clogged drain or sewer may not seem like an emergency, but standing water could become a health hazard that requires immediate attention. Spartan Plumbing has years of experience working with sewers and drains to rid your home of standing water once and for all.
Sump Pump Services — No one wants to go into their basement after heavy rain to find it full of water. Spartan Plumbing can repair or replace your sump pump to keep your basement dry, no matter what the weather.
Sewer and Water Line Services — Our plumbers have years of experience diagnosing and repairing collapsed or cracked pipes in sewer and water lines. Contact us for reliable, professional sewer and water line repair.
What to do in a Plumbing Emergency
It can be terrifying to find yourself in the middle of a plumbing emergency, whether it’s from a leaking water heater, a broken sump pump, or a crushed sewer line. If you suspect a significant leak or find flooding in your home, take these steps right away to stop the leak and minimize the damage:
- Shut off the water. Make sure that everyone in your family knows where the main water valve is and how to shut it off. Stopping the flow of water is the most critical step in a plumbing emergency.
- Assess the damage. Try to determine the cause of the leak so you are able to provide as much information as possible to the plumbers when they arrive. Document what you can, while it is fresh in your mind, as detailed information may be necessary for any future insurance claims. Take photos of relevant damage as well.
- Contact Spartan Plumbing. Our promise to provide 24/7 emergency plumbing services to our customers means that you’ll always have the assistance you need, when you need it.
Contact Spartan Plumbing Now for Your Emergency Plumbing Needs
Spartan Plumbing will be there when you need us, day or night. If you have a plumbing emergency, call us at 1-800-882-0194. Our professional team will be there as soon as possible to detect your leak, repair your sewer line, or replace your sump pump. Call us today!