What You Should Know About Us:
- We have a Better Business Bureau Rating.
- We stand behind our work and have been around for almost half a century.
- We love our customers, and we want them to be happy with our service.
- We are a woman owned and managed company.
- We care about people, so we run our business like a family. Thatʼs why many of our highly trained Spartan professionals have been with the company for over 20 years.
- We care about the environment. That is why everyday we are helping our customers to make choices that will enable them to make their homes more energy efficient. We are helping them to save water and reduce the cost of their utility bills.
- We care about our community. We are a local company, not a chain. We hire from our local Maryland and Washington DC communities. We live and work here, pay taxes here and shop for products and services here. Like many of our customers, we support local charities, churches and community organizations.
Our Mission Statement:
We want to be our customer’s personal Superhero, delivering kind, caring and excellent service in a timely manner.
We want to be a blessing to our customers, our community and each other at all times, on the phone, in person and in all situations.
We want to exceed all our customer’s expectations with our neat and clean professional appearance, our terrific customer service, our kind manner, our helpfulness and our follow through.
We want to leave our customer’s homes cleaner than we found them and we want them to be happy with every aspect of our service because we don’t just want a customer today, we want a customer for life.
Our Customers Say...
"This Father/Son Team is a Dynamic Duo! They were very polite, professional and knowledgeable. They answered my questions and they wasted no time. Also, they seem to work very well as a team. The next time I call you, I intend to ask for them. Thanks!"
---A Satisfied Customer in Hyattsville, MD
"This Was The Very Best Experience I Have Ever Had With A Professional Technician. He And All The Staff Were Excellent--Knew Their Job, Worked Till The Problems Were Resolved, & Acted With The Utmost Courtesy."
-A Happy Customer in University Park, MD
"I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your prompt reply to our request and your amazing service. Our plumbing issue was fixed quickly and at a very reasonable rate. You will definitely be the company we call for all our plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs for our showroom located at 1666 33rd Street, NW in Washington, DC."
"In addition, I love being able to schedule my service online since I'm at our headquarters in NH. You made the whole process easy and seamless. What a pleasure it was to work with you and your company! Many thanks again,"
- A Commercial Customer in Northwest Washington, DC
"Everyone who worked was thorough, courteous, and very professional. Perfection....Thy Name is Spartan!"
- A Wonderful Customer in Southeast, Washington, DC
"We have been Spartan customers for over twenty years, and we would never think of using another company to deal with our heating, air conditioning, or plumbing. Spartan is an excellent organization: everyone that we have ever dealt with is knowledgable, capable, and courteous. This begins with the staff who answer the telephone, who know their customers and always give attention to their requests. When we have had emergencies on several occasions, Spartan comes immediately. The extremely trustworthy air conditioning and heating technicians keep everything in excellent shape for us and never seem foiled by what might seem a tricky problem. The same can be said of Spartan’s plumbers. Every Spartan employee who has come into our house has been careful and respectful of the surroundings. We rely on Spartan!"
- A Loyal Customer in University Park, MD
"Spartan does an excellent job with both plumbing and heating/air conditioning services on various properties of mine. Spartan has fixed or replaced toilets, central air cooling and heating units, compressors, hot water heaters, garbage disposal units, showers and drains, sink fixtures, and even a sump pump. Each job is done until the work is totally satisfactory, and the pricing is reasonable. Spartan's office staff are friendly and responsive, and its service personnel are well trained and very capable."
- A Good Customer in Northwest Washington, DC
"Clive was great. He listened to my concerns and explained the problem very well plus he gave me little pointers to keep the cost down."
- A Satisfied Customer in Cheltenham, MD
"I am a property manager in DC and over the last three years, my company has used Spartan for about 70% of our plumbing and HVAC needs. When I or anyone in my office needs services they provide, Spartan is our first and usually only call for a variety of reasons:
- They always answer their phones.
- They almost never put us on hold.
- I actually get a call back 10-30 minutes after I leave a message for afterhours/emergency service. (Not all companies call you back.)
- We almost always get same day plumbing service, even when I call as late as 12PM. If they can’t service me the same day, I have the option to pay extra for an afterhours service or wait and be first call the next day. During peak times in the summer, we may have to wait 1-3 days for HVAC service, but that is to be expected when everyone (including our tenants and clients) realize their AC is not working.
- Their technicians all know what they are doing. They all show strong skills in their trade. The techs are nice and easy to work with.
- The service manager, Tim, is one of the top ten vender contacts we have. He clearly has decades of experience in the industry, always returns my calls immediately when I have a concern or very rarely a minor complaint. We call Tim sometimes even when it has nothing to do with plumbing and he has always offered good advice and suggestions when Spartan can’t do a special project (like gas fireplace maintenance, etc.).
- While we have a lot of contact with the dispatchers, service techs and Tim, I wanted to express my appreciation for some unsung heroes – their accounting department. Over probably almost 700 service visits over the last few years, I do not think we have ever disputed a bill, had a client dispute a bill, not been billed, been overbilled, etc. While a large part of our job is maintenance supervision, a second major component is administrative/accounting and I wanted to thank Spartan’s accounting department for making our job easier. For individuals this wont matter because they will take your credit card on site, but for larger accounts they offer 30-day billing – and it is spot on.
I am really genuinely happy with Spartan Plumbing and I am confident we will be a happy client for years to come. "
- Jeremy Boardman, Urbane Results, LLC in Washington, DC
"I am impressed with your service and you were prompt in getting me your service--Thank You!"
- A Happy Customer in Upper Marlboro, MD
"Spartan Plumbing did a marvelous job fixing two serious plumbing problems in a 75 year old house in University Park. The Spartan team fixed a cracked stack pipe to the second story bathroom that required work on the second floor, first floor, and the basement. They worked the entire day to make sure it was completely repaired. The second plumbing project involved the hot water heater and the sump pump. Spartan did a wonderful job on this project as well and made sure to clean up the area afterwards. Both times a great job for a great price."
- A Terrific Customer in University Park, MD
"Thank you for many years of Service! Especially Joaquin!"
- A Happy Customer in NW Washington, DC
"Excellent Knowledge of Air Conditioning and great advice....Everything was Perfect."
- A Happy Customer in Glenarden, MD
"I like that I was able to get someone out quickly."
- A Satisfied Customer in Bowie, MD
"Your Excellent Service meant a lot to me. I will recommend you to my friends."
- A Happy Customer in Silver Spring, MD